In order for you to utilise the Saved Passwords functionality of the Wonde Single Sign-On, you will first need to have the Wonde Chrome extension installed on the device you will be using.
To help you make that process less time consuming, we have compiled the guide below to help you deploy our Chrome extension to devices provisioned to your Google tenancy, via the Google Admin Console.
Login to the Google Admin Console with a Google Admin user at https://admin.google.com
Click Devices in the Google Admin Console.
3. Select Chrome >> Settings >> Users and browsers
5. Under the organisational units section choose the OU you would like to deploy extensions to.
6. Scroll down to Apps and Extensions and click app extension page.
7. In the bottom right-hand corner, click the yellow '+' button and then click Chrome Web Store button.
8. Search for Wonde click on the app and then click + Select
9. Set to Force install
10. Congratulations you have deployed the Wonde Chrome extension via the Google Admin Console to your devices.