There are certain sections of your schools' MIS that you will need to pay special attention to when operating Google Sync as well as making sure that any changes to the server are observed.
Google Sync will reflect the MIS so making sure it is up to date is always a good place to start
- Make sure that all on roll dates are correct (including start and end dates for staff employment)
- No leaving dates are entered against users that they shouldn't be (this will stop them coming across to Wonde)
- Are all teachers and students attached as they should be to the relevant registration groups, year groups, classes, house groups etc for the provision of Google Groups and Classrooms by Wonde?
SIMS Server Updates
- Has the SIMS server been migrated to a new machine? - if so contact 01638 779 144 (opt 2) to have the Wonde SIMS integration client reinstalled and setup correctly.
- If a seasonal SIMS update has recently been applied but you are not seeing information come over to your Wonde Google Sync directory, you may find that SIMS.net does not open on the server machine. If this occurs, simply restart the machine to see the update applied correctly.
If you believe that data might not be coming across from your MIS to Wonde for any reason, please contact our integrations team on 01638 779 144 (option 2)